Updated 22 May 2018.Welcome to our Website
The terms "Qbag" or "Qbag Asia Ltd" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered company information is:
Registered company name: Qbag Asia Ltd. Registered in Hong Kong: 1761390. Registered address: Rooms 1318-20 Hollywood Plaza, 610 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document. However we reserve the right to demand the removal of any such links at our sole discretion.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Qbag Asia Ltd © 2018. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
WHAT WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect the following information, should you provide it:
- Contact information including your name, your company, your business address, your phone number, your e-mail address.
- Demographic information such as country, commercial preferences or interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Data you give us:
- When you meet us at trade shows and conferences
- When you talk to us on the phone
- When you use our website
- When you purchase from us online (e.g. PayPal transactions, e-commerce)
- In emails or letters to us
- When we correspond on other platforms like social media, LinkedIn
- If you take part in our competitions or promotions
- When you give us feedback
Data we collect when you use our website:
- Profile and usage data, including data we gather from the devices you use to connect to those services such as computers and mobile phones, using cookies (please see our separate cookies policy) and other internet tracking software
- Payment and transaction data via PayPal and e-commerce
Data from third parties we work with:
- Social networks
- Public information sources, such as Companies House
- Distributors and Agents working on our behalf
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Qbag Asia Ltd is a Processor of customer information and we take your privacy seriously. Your data will be processed in line with the Principles and Rights of The General Data Protection Regulation.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and international service.
- We may periodically send emails about company news, new products, new distributor partnerships, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may also use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will not automatically sign you up to our e-newsletter delivered from a third-party platform called MailChimp. You must choose to do this yourself here.
Our lawful basis for processing client data for general business-to-business processes, is Legitimate Interests for activities as follows:
- We use business and personal business contact information to communicate with clients in relation to our global company activities, including but not limited to: our attendance at industry trade shows and conferences; product updates; new product launches; new distributor relationships; meeting requests, etc.
- We occasionally share your business and personal business contact information with very carefully selected key partners in certain regions so they may better supply you with our products and services.
To rely on Legitimate Interests as a lawful basis for processing, we use a three-part test to assess whether it applies. We refer to this as a Legitimate Interests Assessment (LIA) and we do it before we start the processing. An LIA is a type of light-touch risk assessment based on the specific context and circumstances. It helps us ensure that our processing is lawful. Recording our LIA outcomes also helps us demonstrate compliance in line with our accountability obligations under Articles 5(2) and 24 of the GDPR.
However you have the right to withdraw from our communications and we will manually remove your contact information from all internal records. We will no longer send you any emails, which may mean you cannot be kept informed about our latest activities, events, offers and products. You can withdraw at any time by writing to us using the information on our Contact Us page.
Our lawful basis for processing client data for email marketing using a third-party platform called MailChimp, is Consent for activities as follows:
- We use personal information to communicate with clients in relation to our products, service and online shop.
- We may use personal information to send Customer Feedback information following e-commerce orders.
- We may use personal information to conduct Customer Surveys.
Where you have signed up to our e-mail marketing newsletters, we use the MailChimp platform to manage those communications. The account with MailChimp is hosted by our UK partner Noisy Giant Ltd. Noisy Giant Ltd also hosts the e-commerce online shop and ships any orders out to you from our UK offices. Your information will not be transferred out of the European Union without your prior consent and we will not share your personal data with anyone. By subscribing to our newsletter hosted by MailChimp, this will mean you will receive our newsletters that are sent periodically throughout the year.
You also have the right to withdraw consent where it has been provided and we will no longer send you information related to those subjects, which may mean you cannot be informed about our latest events, offers and products. You can withdraw consent by clicking the 'Unsubscribe' links in each Newsletter or by writing to us using the information on our Contact Us page.
Our Information Security/Data Protection Manager can be contacted via our Contact Us page.
Important note: If you feel we have not processed your data in accordance with the Principles and Rights of the individual under GDPR, please contact us or you may also lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
When you land on our website for the first time, a pop-up will show at the bottom of the page. Please confirm that you agree to our use of web cookies. By using our website you agree to our use of web cookies. If you do not agree, do not select “I agree” when you see the prompt and please navigate away from our website.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, add a sentence to the end of your message to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- You may request details of personal/business information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to C/O Data Protection Officer, Qbag Asia Ltd, 4 Rhino Court, Station View, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5ER, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Qbag Asia Ltd and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Qbag Asia Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.