- Arrange the food in the bag and add any seasonings or sauces. TO CLOSE: Fold the open end twice and press down carefully.
- Place the Qbag on a baking tray for the oven or on the BBQ with the window facing up. Leave to cook.
- Bag may inflate and excess steam will automatically vent around the window area. Peel back the window film to stir or taste. TO ROAST: Remove window film halfway through cooking.
- After cooking, leave to stand for 10 seconds before removing the window film using the tab. Serve & enjoy!
Step-by-Step on how to use Qbag, our Top Tips, Safety Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions.
- For a STEAMED, succulent result, leave the EasyView Window in place during cooking.
- If you prefer a GRILLED or ROASTED result, allow to cook for 5 mins, then remove from the heat source and peel off the EasyView Window before returning to cook. This will allow food to brown off on top.
- If cooking pork, lamb, beef in the bag - it is recommended to use a marinade or sauce to add moisture and maximise flavour.
- Prepare meals in advance, place in the fridge/cooler/freezer and cook when ready to eat.
- Experiment with seasoning blends, dry rubs, marinades, BBQ sauce, spice & herb mixes etc. for extra flavour and succulence.
- Do not use in a microwave.
- Qbag and its contents will be hot after cooking, use oven mitts / utensils to handle / serve.
- Always use a supporting plate to carry the Qbag after filling and cooking.
- Take care when handling, the foil may be sharp.
- Single use only. Recycle or dispose of after use.
- Maximum temperature in in an oven: 210°C (400°F).
- When cooking on the BBQ/grill, keep the BBQ/grill hood up to allow air to circulate around the bag.
- Be sure to fully remove the EasyView Window before closing the BBQ/grill hood.
- Always keep the EasyView Window facing upwards - do not turn the bag upside down.
- Maximum cooking time: 2 hours.
- Make a hole in the top of the bag for steam to escape before opening.
- Add a tblsp. of flour inside to soak up extra moisture if preferred.
- No temperature restriction in an oven or on a BBQ/grill.