Sea bass with fennel
Sea bass with fennel, tomato, capers, anchovy, parsley and white wine vinegar
This recipe serves two
1 x Qbag
2 X 185 g sea bass fillets skin on
2 plum tomatoes
1 bulb fennel
3 heaped tsp capers, rinsed and chopped
3 anchovy fillets chopped
1 tbsp chopped parsley
3 tsp white wine vinegar
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil/or 6 sprays low fat spray oil
Salt and pepper
· Cut the fennel bulb in half, then slice as thinly as you can, leaving thin cross section slices of fennel
· Cut the tomato into 1/2 cm slices
· Mix all the ingredients except the fish in a bowl.
· Spoon into an open Qbag
· Carefully flatten out the ingredients in the bag, then lay the fish fillets on top skin side up
· Make two, 2 cm folds in the bag press down firmly and place onto an oven tray.
Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for 15 – 20 minutes.